I had a wonderful time at the Koder House, The place has got its own tradition and class. The Location is too beautiful and so close to the beach and garden that you could hear the waves every now and then.. The rooms are huge and top class, the wooden interiors has its own charm. The toilet is neat and tidy. Room Service is exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Koder House. Koder House is a three-story heritage boutique hotel opposite the beach at Fort Kochi, Kerala, India. Until recently, it belonged to the most illustrious Cochin Jewish family, the Koders. This House had been a host to Presidents, Prime Ministers, Viceroys, Ambassadors, Nobel Laureates, Hollywood Directors and prominent dignitaries. This dwelling also finds a prominent place on Intach's list of heritage sites, and a visit to Fort Kochi is considered to be incomplete without a visit to this historic monument. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Koder House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koder House Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Koder Hotel Kochi
- Koder House Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala