We stayed at the sister hotel, Victory Dawn which was fantastic. However, the mandatory gala dinner at Koder House on Christmas Eve was a big disappointment. They over promised and under delivered. The service was appalling, although there frequently seemed to be plenty of staff and managers hanging around. It also wasn't clear what menu we were ordering from. The food, when it did eventually arrive, was perfectly nice.
This could be a stunning restaurant but suffers from lack of management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Koder House. Koder House is a three-story heritage boutique hotel opposite the beach at Fort Kochi, Kerala, India. Until recently, it belonged to the most illustrious Cochin Jewish family, the Koders. This House had been a host to Presidents, Prime Ministers, Viceroys, Ambassadors, Nobel Laureates, Hollywood Directors and prominent dignitaries. This dwelling also finds a prominent place on Intach's list of heritage sites, and a visit to Fort Kochi is considered to be incomplete without a visit to this historic monument. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Koder House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koder House Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Koder Hotel Kochi
- Koder House Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala