Our room was spacious, clean and nicely decorated. Each room is carefully thought out with different artwork, making them unique. The bed was very comfortable and we had our own little private balcony. The staff were very friendly and made sure we were comfortable. The bathroom was big and clean. Not a budget hotel - we came here for a bit of luxury and paid 2000 rupees a night, which we thought was a bit overpriced, especially as it was off season. Location was perfect, right in the town where there are lots of restaurants and only a short walk to town. Overall a great place to stay, but not the cheapest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Cochin is a small town in the southern part of India. For centuries, it remained the focal point to many a European traveler, who eventually made it home. And in years to follow, it gradually acquired an eclectic mix of varied cultures that blend to form a unique existence for itself. Today, much of the place continues to exude this charm. Its tiny allies, European styled villas, quaint cafes and extensive grounds, all of which merge to create a beautiful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Raintree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raintree Lodge - Fort Cochin, Kerala Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Raintree Hotel Kochi
- Raintree Motel Kochi
- Raintree Lodge Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala