Have stayed there several times since 15 years. Earlier name was Hotel Renaissance.
Very efficient staff, clean rooms. Suits are fairly big with two separate toilets. Breakfast buffet provides excellent choices of both local, continental/American to suit all guests. The front portico and reception area where you enter the hotel is relatively small, but the hotel as a whole is fairly big. Though one of the oldest hotels in the city, I have noticed not many taxi drivers familiar with the place. My only bitter experience was two years ago when I went for an Ayurvedic massage attached to hotel. It was rude, traumatic, "memorable" one by a sadist guy. Apart from this, this luxury hotel offers the best services at a relatively low price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renai Cochin (formerly The Renaissance Cochin), a landmark 4-star rated exclusive boutique hotel in the heart of Cochin. We take pride in offering personalized attention with an eye for detail at all times, regardless of whether you're scouting for a potential associate to help promote your business here at Cochin or looking to give your family an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Renai Cochin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Renai Cochin Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Renaissance Hotel Cochin
- Renaissance Kochi
- Kochi Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Kochi
- The Renai Cochin Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala