“An Aladdin's cave”
Review of Idiom Book Sellers

Idiom Book Sellers
Ranked #10 of 44 Shopping in Kochi (Cochin)
Reviewed August 29, 2017

So many beautiful books at amazingly cheap prices weird and wonderful collections only thing we had to watch was the weight of our luggage for our flight home!
But the charming lady helped us send book over seas as gifts so that gave me a little more room for books for me.
Super efficiant cheerful staff who couldn't be more helpful, we look forward to visiting again as we have a list started already.

All reviews
"collection"
in 3 reviews
"fort"

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Just looked in my favourite Indian recipebook we've bought at Idiom somewhere in the year 2000 and got a smile on my face ☺️

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely little bookshop selling a mix of new and used books about a range of topics, as well as having a wide selection of books on India (everything from Indian literature to cookbooks to meditation guides). The owner is incredibly friendly and happy to help if you're looking for a specific type of book, but also lets you browse hassle free.

Reviewed March 5, 2017

The owner of this shop is so knowledgeable and helpful and I always find some books I want to buy here. This time I bought and read "Indian Summer" - a great book about Partition. I couldn't put it down. Go there and browse and ask questions and you will be sure to find a book to enjoy.