Phils' Residency
Radisson Blu Kochi(Ernakulam)
$84
$66
  • Breakfast included
Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin(Kochi (Cochin))
$97
$88
Courtyard
$101
$69
Old Harbour Hotel(Kochi (Cochin))
$135
$70
$62
HolidayInn.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmr ravisuperior familyapartment styleliving roomplace to staya great stayevery requestrooms are greatquiet streetpeaceful stayfort kochi beachwalking distancehome stayhome away from homeresidencewifiindia
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have stayed at Phil's regidency for 4 days. In my opinion, the room and bathroom were very clean. The hotel's staff was kind to me. There are good cafes and restaurants nearby the hotel. It taked about 15 minutes from 10 minutes by walk. All over I had good experiences in the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank kametomo818
phils682001, Manager at Phils' Residency, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2015

Greetings from Phil's Residency….!

It's pleasure to know that you were satisfied with your stay at Phils Residency.We would like to thank you for your valuable review in Trip Advisor.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed at Phil's three separate times in the month of September as I would vacation in an area, then come back and stay at Phil's. I always looked forward to coming back to Phil's because I knew that it would be quiet, peaceful, comfortable and clean. I knew that they would have a western toilet, shower with hot water, wifi, as well as other creature comforts that we take for granted in the West. The staff was remarkable, Kumar was there to help any way that he could and Sony, the manager, was very knowledgeable on the surrounding area, restaurants, tourists attractions, he was instrumental in operating my three-week vacation tour. Sony could solve any problem that I had and he spoke good English too. The breakfast was very good each morning and was very tasty. The hotel is not too far from the harbor/beach area for one to walk there. I would recommend Phils' to any Westerner who is used to the creature comforts of the West, you won't find them everywhere in India.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Jhgriffin3

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Phil's three separate times in the month of September as I would vacation in an area, then come back and stay at Phil's. I always looked forward to coming back to Phil's because I knew that it would be quiet, peaceful, comfortable and clean. I knew that they would have a western toilet, shower with hot water, wifi, as well as other creature comforts that we take for granted in the West. The staff was remarkable, Kumar was there to help any way that he could and Sony, the manager, was very knowledgeable on the surrounding area, restaurants, tourists attractions. Sony could solve any problem that I had and he spoke good English too. The breakfast was very good each morning and was very tasty. The hotel is not too far from the harbor/beach area for one to walk there. I would recommend Phils' to any Westerner who is used to the creature comforts of the West, you won't find them everywhere in India.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Jhgriffin3

Reviewed September 26, 2013

My holiday stay in phils residency was awesome!!!........Is like home away home.Rooms are well furnished and moreover kitchen attracted me much as we prefer home made food.And the location is superb!!!...The Management was extremely cordial and helpful.I Have already recommended to my friends to this hotel for a nice and comfortable stay

Room Tip: Memorable Experience
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DivyaArun

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stayed 2 nights at Phils' Residency. Loved the hotel. well furnished Recent and Decent apartment with well furnished kitchen with all cooking matirials including, induction cooker,microvave oven,pressure cooker and of course a refrigerator.It was so nice and comfortable to cook.
the special thing is, all can be enjoyed and used at affordable price
Manager Sony and the staff here was extremely cordial and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family