“Feel good place!”

Kahawa Bistro
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Kahawa happens to be the first option for me over the past one year for any kind of meetings, be it with friends, family or even official! Choco chiller splendid, lasagna, french onion soup, chocolate fudge cake and blueberry cheese cake being my favourite, I just love visiting the place over and over. Lovely ambiance, great food, and the book shelves with the tinga tinga art around - I call it bliss! The best part is that it doesn't come under the 'hang out place for couples alone' criteria. A very decent place, though the prices are a bit too high. But you'll sure love it!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The garlic bread here is to die for. I'm not joking. I ordered 2 extra plates (totally 8 pieces), in addition to my main course (dinner). My main course was about average. I forgot what it was-something that had pasta in the centre-not lasgna, though. But the garlic bread and the chocolate milkshake that I ordered more than made up for this. My husband and a friend had the guava soda/shake- a pink coloured drink- that they fell in love with. The burger was quite ok. Just one timy note- We found a bug in my husband's main course. An issue that can't go neglected, no matter what. However, they were nice enough to substitute the dish with something else to make up for it.
You can try this place. It's surely worth it. Just keep an eye on what's on your plate, though :)

sanj_journeyman, Owner at Kahawa Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Madam,

Thank You for the review about Kahawa.
We have noted the key issues mentioned in your review and we will strive extra hard to make sure this is not repeated.
Do come next time your in town.

Cheers,
Sanjay Menon

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Ive been here atleast 5 times...the food is real good.
It is as if a 5 star cook has cooked it. Its costly but i guess its due to inflation.
The walls have amazing pictures hand drawn and you also get free wifi.
Its got books for book lovers too .

I recommend this place for couples and families