This property is excellent, with cool, clean room and great views of the Cochin harbor.
Be sure you inquire with the desk staff about what activities are available for free. They offer a free cooking class with the chef, but since we were the only ones taking advantage of it, I suspect that not all the guests knew about it. They also offer a free sunset cruise and free bicycles.
With all the free extras, it makes the Brunton Boatyard an even better deal.
My only complaint is that the desk staff did not have any information about backwater cruises other than the ones the hotel company runs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is moored on a historic stretch of Cochin's famed harbour , The Brunton Boatyard Hotel was resurrected from the remains of a Victorian shipyard. Today, it gives the modern traveller a unique opportunity to dwell amidst the shadow plays of 19th century history. Living All of the Brunton Boatyard Hotel's 22 rooms overlook the sea, and so, by happy circumstance, do the en-suite bathrooms. Dining The Brunton Boatyard Hotel is your chance to dine from, literally, a melting pot. All the cultures that came to the Malabar Coast over three centuries can be sampled in a single evening. Discovering Armed with a map and some comfortable footwear, you can tour the historic Fort Cochin area where the hotel stands. Sadly, little remains of the fort itself, but the other legacies of history are everywhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin