As soon as you arrive, you sense the character and atmosphere of an excellent small hotel. Rooms are large and well furnished with balconies overlooking the estuary. Everything is perfectly clean and the hotel is very focussed on being environment friendly. Quality of food in the restaurants was good, but the service was a little erratic. The location is excellent if you want to experience the hustle and bustle of the town and is close to most of the historic attractions in Kochi, either walking or use the excellent tuk-tuks. Very cheap and cleanest and best maintained we saw anywhere in India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is moored on a historic stretch of Cochin's famed harbour , The Brunton Boatyard Hotel was resurrected from the remains of a Victorian shipyard. Today, it gives the modern traveller a unique opportunity to dwell amidst the shadow plays of 19th century history. Living All of the Brunton Boatyard Hotel's 22 rooms overlook the sea, and so, by happy circumstance, do the en-suite bathrooms. Dining The Brunton Boatyard Hotel is your chance to dine from, literally, a melting pot. All the cultures that came to the Malabar Coast over three centuries can be sampled in a single evening. Discovering Armed with a map and some comfortable footwear, you can tour the historic Fort Cochin area where the hotel stands. Sadly, little remains of the fort itself, but the other legacies of history are everywhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin