The hotel itself was charming, very comfortable, and stylish. But what made our visit memorable was the friendliness of the staff. We stayed 5 nights and ate in the dining room on 3 nights, The live music was fantastic, the service great and the food fabulous!!! Lovely breakfasts- European or Indian- included a fantastic fresh fruit platter, and were served in the delightful Armoury restaurant.
Complimentary extras like the sunset cruise and the daily cooking demonstration make us heartily recommend this lovely hotel in Fort Kochin!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin