Cool location. there is an outside seating near the lake or the a/c dining hall. well done interiors. a old palace converted to a really nice hotel. the history of that place is also shown on the lobby.
try the fish curry and rice. its out of the world, liquor menu is also extensive and pretty vast. costly but overall a really nice experience. must try. cheers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin