I stayed here early last year so the review is long overdue. The check in was smooth. The room a bit disappointing because it was overlooking a wall!!!! I think the service more than made up for it. The complimentary boat ride was actually kinda fun! They made breakfast complimentary and as we left the hotel for a long drive to Munnar they threw in some sandwiches to make our journey comfortable. Much appreciated! Although I didn't have time to avail service, the spa looked good too! I was told you can spot dolphins in the afternoon, although I wasn't around in the afternoon to validate that claim. Overall, a great stay with a better room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Taj - Malabar Resort & Spa is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala