My wife and I stayed for 3 nights in February at this property which has a long history and frequenty visited bt celebrities and dignatories like Prince Charles. Our whole experience from check-in to check-out was amazing. The service is absolutely top-notch. The General Manager, Mr Suman Sharma and his entire team is very customer-oriented and went out of their way to make our stay very enjoybale. Our room was super clean, well furnished with a beautiful views of the harbour. The fod quality in all restuarnats were of high standard. The complimentary 1 hour sunset cruise was very enjoyable and we could see the beautiful sunset. We would love to go back with our daughters, hopefully soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Vivanta by Taj - Malabar is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Malabar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala