I spent only one night there and it was enough : the room 129 has a horrible view on the garbage and roof pipes. The view from the swimming-pool? On an industrial port. The restaurants? If you don't like to eat, then go there, but if you like beef or international food, please, don't go. This hotel is pretentious, expensive, bad situated in the middle of nowhere, and luxury is a word they definitely don't know. In general, avoid Cochin but maybe Fort Cochin for one half of a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Taj - Malabar Resort & Spa is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Indian Hotels Company Limited, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala