Stayed in the Taj Malabar with my family during our vacation in July,the minute we entered till we left the experience was worth every penny spent. We were greeted by the staff with a tradtional Indian Welcome and were given a welcome drink,the kids got treated to an ice cream each.The check in was fast and Ann Mary guided us through the hotel and to our room.The room was very clean and the views were great (sea view),the only regret was not able to see any sunset or sunrise as it was raining all the time.We had dinner and breakfast at The Pepper(will give another review).We checked out the next morning which also was very quick,the general manager Mr.Suman came and enquired about our stay which was a nice gesture.We were also given parting gifts as a goodwill gesture.Overall the experience was truly recommendable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Vivanta by Taj - Malabar is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Malabar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala