We stayed at the Taj for two nights at the start of our holiday in Kerala at the end of March.It turned out to be a perfect start to our trip.
Our room was in the Heritage Wing overlooking the herb garden. It was full of charm and character.
All in all we loved the hotel,The restaurants were excellent (we particularly liked the breakfasts),the views were fantastic and the staff very welcoming and helpful.
From the refreshing welcoming drinks to the gifts presented on check out the whole experince was memorable and we hope we are able to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Taj - Malabar Resort & Spa is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Indian Hotels Company Limited, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala