We stayed for 3 nights at the Taj and enjoyed it very much. The service and staff was great, especially Alex in the Restaurant was outstanding! The food was good, the breakfast delicious and the complementary high tea an awesome treat. Would definitely return to the Taj when going to Cochin.
The only thing to complain about was the charge for a taxi for traveling to our next destination. The price was 4x higher than with other taxi companies and by far the highest we paid on our trip (and all the other taxis had a/c as well and even complementary water and snacks!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Vivanta by Taj - Malabar is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoftTaj, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Malabar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala