The moment , I entered this hotel , I was really pleased with the tremendous hospitality this hotel has to offer. Truly TAJ HOSPITALITY. Excellent location ,exactly at the brink of water. Evening cruise was fantastic . Urge SUPARI to get a bit more audible while describing the landscapes. MUDIT MATHUR , restaurant manager -Pepper was truly friendly and a person from whom hospitality should be learnt. I would surely recommend everyone to take speed boat ride for 2 hours at the minimum . excellent trip and not to be misd even at a mere charge. Outside evening stroll was truly amazing . Only 1 recommendation-i.e to introduce buffet lunch & dinner at Pepper everyday and introduction of a little more north indian cuisine for northeners.. But this hotel is a true amalgamation of a business hotel with beautiful location and view of a resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Vivanta by Taj - Malabar is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, DerbySoftTaj, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Malabar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala