Comfortable hotel in a quiet corner of Kochi, arranged around a central courtyard. Despite our early arrival, our room was ready so we were able to settle in before lunch and then relax after a long flight.
Room a good size, well and comfortably furnished. The food was excellent, so good we ate there both nights rather than venturing further afield, breakfast also to be recommended. The staff in all areas - reception, restaurants, kitchen, housekeeping, etc - most helpful and attentive.
Definitely to be recommended for a stay in Kochi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malabar House is a charming boutique hotel overlooking the parade ground in the heart of Fort Cochin. The 17 highly individual rooms and suites seamlessly combine tradition and contemporary design. The Malabar House is a member of Relais & Chateaux. Malabar escapes offers the finest circuit of boutique and villa hotels in Kerala. Placed in colonial Fort Cochin, the backwaters and the plantation hills, each escape gives you a distinct experience & flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Malabar House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malabar House Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Malabar House Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala