Malabar House was our first stop in India and set a very high standard. Lovely room, shady patio with a small pool for cooling off and eating, and very helpful staff. very well located to walk into Fort Kochi and to watch the sunset from the beach promenade. Food was excellent and seemed very good value at the time (but we had not worked out quite how well you could eat in India for how little money). the only downside was the couple in the next room who chainsmoked at the table outside their and our room - which made the verandah unuseable. Live music at night creates an even more special atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malabar House is a charming boutique hotel overlooking the parade ground in the heart of Fort Cochin. The 17 highly individual rooms and suites seamlessly combine tradition and contemporary design. The Malabar House is a member of Relais & Chateaux. Malabar escapes offers the finest circuit of boutique and villa hotels in Kerala. Placed in colonial Fort Cochin, the backwaters and the plantation hills, each escape gives you a distinct experience & flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Malabar House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malabar House Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Malabar House Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala