We are a group of 50 something friends who live in California and London and meet up every other year for a holiday together - to catch up with each others lives , to relax and enjoy a new environment. This year we decided to go to Kerala and one world discoveries made it possible for us to have the best holiday yet. We booked into Malabar House located near the Chinese fishing nets. It's colonial architecture is wonderfully maintained. The rooms are luxurious and have a wonderful ambience. The small pool was a delight to swim in and the evening classical music entertainment created a fantastic atmosphere. The hotel staff were very helpful in suggesting local attractions and looking after our needs to make our stay comfortable.
Vippy and Anu at one world discoveries have researched Cochin well and found us the best hotel to make our visit a memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malabar House is a charming boutique hotel overlooking the parade ground in the heart of Fort Cochin. The 17 highly individual rooms and suites seamlessly combine tradition and contemporary design. The Malabar House is a member of Relais & Chateaux. Malabar escapes offers the finest circuit of boutique and villa hotels in Kerala. Placed in colonial Fort Cochin, the backwaters and the plantation hills, each escape gives you a distinct experience & flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Odigeo so you can book your Malabar House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malabar House Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Malabar House Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala