We stayed at Mal House as part of a 5 night package. The restaurant was outstanding and enjoyed the entire, small complex. Our only knock was that there was a lot of noise from the lobby due to some work being done, which made it hard to sleep until quite late. Not a problem likely to phase future visitors though. We also spent 2 nights each at Purity on Lake Vembanad and on their houseboat, Discovery, through Malabar Escapes. We also saw Trinity, another property. Malabar Escapes runs a very professional organization with a very high quality of service overall. We would heartily recommend any of the properties that we visited as well as the packages that they will assemble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malabar House is a charming boutique hotel overlooking the parade ground in the heart of Fort Cochin. The 17 highly individual rooms and suites seamlessly combine tradition and contemporary design. The Malabar House is a member of Relais & Chateaux. Malabar escapes offers the finest circuit of boutique and villa hotels in Kerala. Placed in colonial Fort Cochin, the backwaters and the plantation hills, each escape gives you a distinct experience & flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Malabar House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malabar House Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Malabar House Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala