A late post following our trip in Sep 2010. Our first nights stay in Kerala and this was a great start to the holiday. Beautiful boutique hotel with friendly staff, superb food, central location and spacious rooms. The pool although small and in the centre of the courtyard as others have mentioned, is not what we would usually choose, but I have to say worked perfectly well for this hotel and the two days we used it, it was only us and there was no one else even in the courtyard. The staff arranged for us to have a massage. Hubby's face a picture as he had 2 men for his! good value and very relaxing. Our room was downstairs, of a good size and beautiful decor. Food as I said was great and the oppurtunity to sample some true Keralan breakfasts. We stayed 2 nights and it was the start of our amazing Keralan experience organised by No News No shoes. Trying to find the time in hectic lives to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malabar House is a charming boutique hotel overlooking the parade ground in the heart of Fort Cochin. The 17 highly individual rooms and suites seamlessly combine tradition and contemporary design. The Malabar House is a member of Relais & Chateaux. Malabar escapes offers the finest circuit of boutique and villa hotels in Kerala. Placed in colonial Fort Cochin, the backwaters and the plantation hills, each escape gives you a distinct experience & flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Malabar House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malabar House Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Malabar House Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala