Trident, Cochin
$57
  • Breakfast included
$96
$86
PJ Princess Regency(Vypin Island)
$39
$33
Aiswarya Hotel(Ernakulam)(Great Value!)
$30
$22
$96
$79
Agoda.com
All reviewswillingdon islandoberoi groupnaval basewellington islanddeluxe suitemain cityswimming poolthe general managerf blovely poolrestaurant staffbusiness tripappambreakfast spreadfront officebeautiful propertyexcellent hospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2013

If you are looking for a place to chill out in the GODS OWN COUNTRY - Karela, Trident Kochi is the place to hang out, to chill out to ease off life and to be just ur self - when and where ever you wanna be. An excellent bunch of professionals got together just to make guests happy. I loved my stay and would be looking forward to revert to again shortly.

Room Tip: If you wanna be happy and chilled ot - this is the place to be -TRIDENT KOCHI
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is an honour for the team at Trident Cochin, to know that we have succeeded in our endeavour to provide travelers a home away from home.

Our greatest award lies in the knowledge that your stay was satisfactory and all our efforts are aimed in that direction. It is indeed our pleasure in fulfilling a guest’s needs, especially by providing a comfortable and relaxing experience.

We do appreciate hearing from our guest, as their comments are vital for us to continue in improving our services. I am happy to note that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Good hotel...very helpful and friendly staff. The staff including the chefs go out of their way to please you. The only drawback to the place is that access from the hotel is a bit of an issue as public transportation is not easy to find. I took an Avis from the hotel but surprisingly Makemytrip had better travel options. Overall a good place for a short holiday. A caveat - it is situated at Willingdon Island, so while access to Fort Kochi is easy access to the main city is slightly time consuming.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this review
16 October 2013

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stayed here some years ago now however the service was excellent and the quality of the room and hotel public areas was excellent. The front desk were very happy to help from arranging taxis to trips out which was very helpful with our enjoying the areas attractions. If you are visiting Cochin this hotel is worth considering.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Reviewed October 11, 2013

we stayed here for too nights and were impressed with the room, the staff and the quality of the food. Great place to unwind. Staff are very helpful and glad to offer advice on the menu or adapt things to suit your taste. Servings of food are big here! We were happy to let the waiter make suggestions for us to sample local dishes. Room facilities were clean and good but we had to pay for wifi. Location quiet and is good for a quick taxi into town. Would definetely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Hotel Trident is located in Willingdon Island somehow between Fort Cochin and Ernakulam, which makes its location strategic if you want to visit both. Walking only 3 minutes you have tuk-tuk station as well as taxis. We (family of 2 adults & 2 children -10,13-) got excellent price for our stay because it was low season. We actually payed only for 1 room and had the children room compulsory and all breakfast buffet included. Both rooms were connected and that is why they put us in the smoking area; but we could have changed if we would have desired. The food was extremely good -South Indian, Indian and European-, with plenty of choice, including delicious South Indian coffeee and chai, as well as coriander ommelet. My husband got sick and they arranged a doctor for us. The service was outstanding and all employees extremely friendly.

Room Tip: Be careful to ask for a room far from the smoking area.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
tridentcochin-kochi, General Manager at Trident, Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

I have noted your feedback on the smoking rooms, the next time you stay with us we will ensure that we give you rooms closer to the non smoking section.