“Great Ambience”

Lokah Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #62 of 951 Restaurants in Kochi (Cochin)
Cuisines: European, Indian, Contemporary, Cafe, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Kochi (Cochin), India
“Great Ambience”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good place with a great ambience. Ample parking space, nice menu spread, serves indian and Chinese foods, speedy service, clean surroundings, hygienic and well groomed staff are the specialities.

• Visited March 2013
Abhishek N, Owner at Lokah Restaurant & Cafe, responded to this review, January 28, 2016
Thank you for your lovely feedback Rajesh!

Idukki, India
“One of its type multicusine in Kochi”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Lokah has made a serious attempt in including a wide variety of dishes from across the World. So far I have enjoyed every meal.

Deserts are also great. I speacially like the mocha custard pudding. Its something I have never seen in other restaurants.

I like the ambiance too... very different

• Visited January 2013
Thank you! Love hosting you. See you soon.
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“my Lokah exp”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Me along with my Husband and SOn visited Lokah with my cravings for Thai and Mexican food.
but the variety was very less

We ended up ordering a main course from each cuisine and my Husband said never again.
The Quantity is very less compared to the price.
I Couldnt find any tacos or quaesidillas either.

The wait time is also little too much.
I suggest you to have a re look at the dishes in whichyou not doing justice and also the tag line - the world on your platter gives us a lot more expectations!!
Please add more variety for at least tHai mexican and Italian dishes.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Kochigal
Thank you for your review. We've got some Mexican Quesdaillas, Frijolas and Churros on the menu now. Apart from our Thai tam som, curries and water chestnut dessert. We hope you visit soon to try them and let us know your thoughts!
kerala
“terrible”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

i visited lokah 1 year back..when we entered the restaurant the waiter was staring at us. no word from him.after occupying a seat by ourselves,we orderd and waited for 45 minutes.only one more customer was there,no big rush there. when we enquired ,the waiter replied in an arrogant way.so we decided to leave the place.then also he had" i dont care" attitude.i cant comment on their food .but service poor

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank dhan20783
abhibasskoffee, Owner at Lokah Restaurant & Cafe, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. Really appalled to hear about your experience. This incident you are referring to happened close to a year back or was it more recent? We have had our share of shortcomings on the service front during our opening days, but have kept a much stronger team and systems in place henceforth.
Dallas, Texas
“Great Experience !”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Have dined at Lokah twice and I am very happy to say that I will always be back anytime. My son was craving for Chicken Lasagne and it was excellent. You are very reasonably priced and the portions are huge enough for at least two. Have few suggestions though. I agree with someone else who wrote a review here that the place had lots of mosquitoes. Please take care of this issue.

I would also suggest that you give in more attention to the hygiene of the waiters. I noticed this one particular waiter who's uniform was stained with sweat. Especially with the type of crowd Lokah caters to, I feel the appearance and hygiene of the people who waits the tables are very important. This is my personal opinion.

Good luck!

• Visited January 2013
Thank you for your valuable feedback. Will definitely take your concerns into account and work on them.