“Terrible food!”
Review of Tandoor Restaurant

Tandoor Restaurant
Ranked #107 of 975 Restaurants in Kochi (Cochin)
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Four decades of service is a long way into the hearts of people living and visiting Kochi city.
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I havent got much to say. When I had food from this place, I have trouble with my stomach. I'm not going back again!

2  Thank Surilovesfood
There are newer reviews for Tandoor Restaurant

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is the place i have been visiting since i was a kid. Amazing food...still they maintain the same taste they use to serve long time back. I love to come here again and again...!

1  Thank purecha
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Excellent food
Cosy place. Could do better with service. They location is peaceful and a bit off the traffic but very close to MG Road which gives it all the more advantage.

1  Thank Ram111
Reviewed July 1, 2012

it can be hard to find a seat but that's because the foods o good.
I suggest you try out the Khadai Chicken with bone and Paneer tikka with some indian breads.

5/5

1  Thank vivian_globetrotter
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I was in Tandoor for dinner with my firends. The service was very good. The man who served us was on the dot for anything we need. The food was good. We had ordered Nan, Kheema Nan, Batura, Palak Paneer, Tandoori Chicken and Kadai Chicken. Palak Paneer and Nan was a let down in terms of taste and quantity. But rest of the things were good.