“Best biriyani in south Kerala..”

Kayees Rahmathullah Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 966 Restaurants in Kochi (Cochin)
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
“Best biriyani in south Kerala..”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

For those who love biriyanis with rich flavour and less Masala... With dates pickle and curdless onion salad.. this taste will remain in u for long.. not a place for friends to sit for long and chat but for those who loves food.. mutton dishes are also good.. have heard of its chiratta putt but dint get a chance to taste it yet.. those going for biriyani should go there before 1pm coz there s so much demand for their biriyani...

• Visited June 2012
4 Thank arunsalim

Kochi (Cochin), India
“The real taste!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Been to Kayees two times, one for biriyani and the other for meals. Food is excellent and service is also very good. Sometimes you have to be in a queue because of the number of people visiting here is more. I recommend this hotel to all my friends.

3 Thank Johnthomaselim
Kochi (Cochin), India
“Superb biriyani!!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Biriyani was smooth as silk!!!! could have included one egg + Papadum. i went there with ma colleague. We were very hungry. After completing 1 CB each, we ordered for a 1/2 too. It is worth.service is also good. cost is 120.

2 Thank robinpaddu
Tel Aviv, Israel
“OK not much more”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I like biryani very much and have eaten it at a large number of restaurants throughout India. I went to Kayees based upon the rave reviews and left with the feeling that the chicken biryani was no more than OK. The place itself has a very typical local atmosphere which I like very much. The service was fast and good. The price was excellent considering the quantity of food served. If you are watching your rupees and would like a very local experience, then I would recommend Kayees. If you are a foodie, look elsewhere.

2 Thank BarryWino
New Delhi, India
“The best biryani I have had so far”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

A friend took us to Kayees but I was very apprehensive in the beginning as I am not much of a non-vegetarian. But now I say if I ever have a chance of visiting Cochin again I will head straight to this restaurant. They serve the best biryani that I have had in my life. And they serve it with date chutney which makes such a delicious combination.
The restaurant is very popular and we were told by our friend that their biryani is sent all the way to Mumbai for parties.
The restaurant was extremely crowded and noisy. Our friend informed us that we should reach there by 12 otherwise the food will finish. One can imagine why. The food is simply amazing and the prices very affordable.
They have two outlets but I am not sure which one we visited and whether there is any difference in the quality of food between the two.
Add this restaurant on your 'must visit' list for your Cochin trip.

• Visited June 2012