“Fantastic place to stay”

Fort House Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 966 Restaurants in Kochi (Cochin)
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Panchgani, India
“Fantastic place to stay”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Neat, clean with very helpful & hospitable staff- special mention of Nisha Farnandes at front desk and the hostess at the restaurant... location on the backwater with plenty of refreshing greenery.....

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sidhnav

• Chinese (Traditional) first
gurgaon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was ok but the quantity was less”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I went with my family this june for lunch at this restaurant. I don't know if it was becoz we were walk in guests - the service was not very good.Neither the manager nor the owner were there. We had a long wait for the food. The quantity of food served was very less. Taste was ok.
I have given a good rating for the ambience of the restaurant and the fantastic view of the waterfront !!!

• Visited June 2013
St Ives, United Kingdom
“fresh and delicious food in a charming setting”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Braised fish, prawns, okras, egg-plant and dal were my favourites!
Friendly waiters, garden setting. Order in advance to lessen the waiting time.
Weather permitting, book the water front tables

Visited February 2013
Milano, Italy
“excellent Keralese food in a relaxed environment, with a view”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had dinner many times at this restaurant while staying at the hotel and, now that I know it, I must say I would still go and eat there even if I didn't stay in the hotel! really excellent food, simple but comprehensive menu really perfectly executed - buonissimo!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank 607Laura
Chennai (Madras), India
“Great Place”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Four of us went there for lunch at the restaurant. We received a warm welcome at the reception and were directed to park our car in the premises by a smart, welcoming receptionist. We ordered Pork Vindaloo, Roast Beef and Kerala fish curry. All the three dishes were wonderful and the service was extremely good too. Would strongly recommend this restaurant for its food, service, views of the harbour and its ambiance. The toilets were also very clean. Something which I wish happened more often in India!

• Visited May 2013