“Muziris heritage tour with Lijo”

Muziris Heritage - Day Tours
$80.00*
Cooking with Local Family Experience in Kochi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover the Cochin and surroundings you won't find in the guide books! Muziris Heritage-Day Tours is a unique Day tour company offering different Personalized Day tours and Shore Excursions from Cochin.Join one of our 1) Jewish Heritage tour 2)COCHIN private tour 3)Muziris Heritage tour 4) kochi tour guides 5) Shore excursion Tour for cruise liners to see what everyone is raving about 6)cochin city tour 7)houseboat tours And small group tours.. All Tours start at 9Am to 4PM. Maximum 5 people in each tour.Tours includes chauffeur driven transport, all entrance fee & camera fee, backwater tour and lunch.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Lijo was an excellent host and ambassador for the region. From the time we made email contact, he kept us informed and tailored our excursion to our needs. Highly recommended. We managed to book 2 groups in the end and everyone had a great time.

4  Thank Remainhere

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was an excellent tour. Lijo is a nice person, and a very good guide. We especially enjoyed the backwater boat ride. We had a very good lunch at an attractive small waterfront seafood restaurant. Lijo delivered everything he promised and more.

3  Thank jhboman
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Thank you Lijo for the tour in Cochin that my group enjoyed. Unfortunately, I was not feeling well that day and you were very kind to let me stay at times in your air conditioned van while the others did their walking tours. The hindu temple festival with caparisoned elephants and drums, the backwater tour and the market walk were all fantastic! Thanks again!

4  Thank Lovetotravel154982
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I'm a 23 year old Jewish gal trying to learn about my culture. I really enjoyed the Muziris Heritage tour. I loved seeing the old temples and my favorite was the one that has since been converted into a botanic and fish shop with the sanctuary still in the back. I thought it was worth the price.

6  Thank Anna L
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My wife and I spent two days with Lijo Jose while we were on the Kerala Coast of India. The first day we took the Village Tour and spent the day on the backwaters and canals. It was a beautiful experience, and we saw a lot of amazing places -- islands and villages. On our second day, Lijo took us up north where our Christian Heritage Tour began. We visited many churches that are important to the area, historically and religiously. We also visited two Hindu festivals and the main synagogue in Fort Cochin. Both days the lunches we were served were delicious. Lijo was a great, informative tour guide, and our drivers were kind and conscientious. We had many new experiences together, and it was a blessing to take these tours. We definitely had a wonderful time. Thank you!

6  Thank ChaunandTara