Tripadvisor

from $12.14
More Info
from $15.71
More Info
All reviews saleem trustworthy fun fort service driver kerala
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

The most friendly, organised, fun, Tuktuk driver - reliable, always arrived at time agreed, could not rate more highly. 100% trustworthy

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 19, 2020

it has was nice to be served by you people. very well timing always on time and very sociable people

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed January 19, 2020

I have used Faisal at Tuk Tuk Tours for over 10 years. I have a school in Ernakulam and lived in Fort Kochi from 2006-2014. I now visit regularly.
Faisal and his associates are reliable, knowledgeable and reasonably priced. I have used him for errands, shopping and touring. There is no better Tuk Tuk service in Kerala in my experience!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

It was wonderful, Shameer and Shinas were super great and we visited a lot. Thank you very much for everything

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed January 19, 2020

I visited Fort-Cochi twice in last February 2019. The tuk-tuk driver shinas was really good in communication and i found him quite knowledgable about the place. i felt comfortable and secured during my ride.

Date of experience: February 2019