“THE right place”
Review of The Ark Homestay

The Ark Homestay
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kochi (Cochin)
The Ark Homestay
Ranked #185 of 451 Kochi (Cochin) B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Located in a quiet area, but still at a pedestrian distance from Fort Kochi, The Ark is really the right place where all conditions are gathered to help you to enjoy your stay.Confortable and very clean big room, with private bathroom , friendly welcome, affordable price, and very helpful owners. Any of your questions will get the appropriate answer: transport, visit, shopping...Victor is very professional, and he will always do his utmost to delight you.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bonhomme13200

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Every feel so welcome in a house that you feel like its a friends home your staying in? Thats what its like at the ARK - Victor, his wife and his brother take care of you like family. They were flexible with us, easy going, helped us plan out our trip. They not only lent me a Royal Enfield Bullet (only guy in the area I could find) to travel around Kerela, but also arranged to deliver our bags to Trivandrum meeting us at the airport, helped figure out a phone, laundry, maps...everything. Really - this is the place to stay!

Also - super convenient place, very close (walking distance) to most places.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TybaltCap
Reviewed January 14, 2012

This home stay is in a wonderful location in Fort Cochin and the rooms are comfortable and spacious.
The managers of the home stay are so kind and courteous. They do everything for you and you never feel that you are lost or alone in making any decisions.

I highly recommend this home stay to any one. I travelled alone and always felt that I had a friend at this home stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I stayed for a week at Ark's Homestay and I felt more at home here than any other places during my travels. Anneke and Victor were very friendly and helpful. The location is great, in walking distance to a lot of restaurants and shops, and quiet. The rooms are spacious with a big balcony and very clean. Just a great place!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I stayed at the lovely Ark, and was made very welcome.The rooms were cleaned regularly, the bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom clean and tidy.Victor and Anneke made me very welcome, and looked after me wonderfully, even giving me a lift to the station.Victor organised all the trips I wantedto go on, and they were great, the full Kerala experience.He also organised trips to the dentist and a fabulous evening at a Kathakali performance.It was a short walk to town centre, and all in all an ideal setting for a memorable holiday in God's own country.Thank you again victor and Anneke.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 9, 2011

When going to a trip the Ark is a place that you would like to stay at.

Anaka And Victor the Lovely Hosts, Very nice people whom you
can trust with your eyes closed.
The house is very clean, the room is big and very comfortable with all that you need.
Anaka and victor will help with every thing you need, bike, laundry, Yoga class, tours , etc',

Breakfast Was better then i would fix to myself:)) and Internet available at the Home Stay.
What can I add It is 10 out of 10, adding the location which is 5 min walking from the center and you have the perfect Home Stay.

Enjoy.

Room Tip: All rooms Are Excellent