Tripadvisor

from $76.93
from $112.83
from $55.39
More Info
All reviews family package travel experience excellent service arrangements holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The regular travelling always left an impression on me that never expect any travel agents meet up to a guest’s expectations or maintain their claims before initiation of the tour, but my travel to Kumbalangi Village and return changed my view about travel agents. Expertise Travels I have already shared your details to a lot of my friends and relatives.

Date of experience: January 2020
Alexjohnthetraveller, Cares & Quality at Expertise Travels, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great time. We enjoyed the sight-seeing, we were served the delicious Indian cuisine and we met a lot of new people; locals. We want to deeply thank Expertise Travels for making this trip one of the best we ever had.

The program they prepared for us was not crowded and exhausting. We enjoyed seeing as much of Kanyakumari as we can while also finding time to relax. They also assigned us a great driver, Vinod, who did not spare any effort in ensuring we had a great time. Vinod spoke English, so while driving he continuously described our surroundings. He drove safely. The road trip was delightful.

Greetings ET

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The vacation was wonderful. I couldn't thank you enough!!. It was the Perfect resort for us. The flight was good, the resort incredible. All the arrangements were perfect.

2  Thank TuksinaMah

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Witnessed Sunrise in Kanyakumari which was the best part of our tour. The Vivekananda rock, Thiruvalluvar statue and trip through the sea .. all were add ons to it. Assistance from the Expertise travels was truly appreciative.we would definitely recommend you to our friends and family

2  Thank titusAmin

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When I see the glee in my child’s eye, I am moved. I could have never given her this point of happiness without a dependable travel agent. I am indebted to Expertise Travel for being that travel agent who was in the background of this tour. I am happy that from the first call I made to the agent till the last bye my child bid the driver at the Cochin Airport was worth the money invested with this agent. People looking for recommendable travel agent for organized tour can undoubtedly approach Expertise Travels.

2  Thank Imtiyasshajahan

Greetings from ET

Thank you for the great review and happy to hear that your child has enjoyed it. ;)