Tripadvisor

from $76.93
from $112.83
from $55.39
More Info
All reviews family package travel experience excellent service arrangements holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The vacation was wonderful. I couldn't thank you enough!!. It was the Perfect resort for us. The flight was good, the resort incredible. All the arrangements were perfect.

2  Thank TuksinaMah
Alexjohnthetraveller, Cares & Quality at Expertise Travels, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Witnessed Sunrise in Kanyakumari which was the best part of our tour. The Vivekananda rock, Thiruvalluvar statue and trip through the sea .. all were add ons to it. Assistance from the Expertise travels was truly appreciative.we would definitely recommend you to our friends and family

2  Thank titusAmin

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When I see the glee in my child’s eye, I am moved. I could have never given her this point of happiness without a dependable travel agent. I am indebted to Expertise Travel for being that travel agent who was in the background of this tour. I am happy that from the first call I made to the agent till the last bye my child bid the driver at the Cochin Airport was worth the money invested with this agent. People looking for recommendable travel agent for organized tour can undoubtedly approach Expertise Travels.

2  Thank Imtiyasshajahan

Greetings from ET

Thank you for the great review and happy to hear that your child has enjoyed it. ;)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything was perfect . Flight, hotels, excursions, etc.We truly had a wonderful time- it was difficult to leave.Thanks so much for all of your help with arranging this- you did a remarkable job and we truly appreciate it! You will be hearing from us for future travel plans!
Hope you have a Happy, Healthy New Year!

2  Thank IbnusAhmed

Greetings from ET

Thank you for spending time to write valuable feedback

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

How blessed I was to select houseboat tour for my break. I along with my partner felt so happy as we felt the backwater breeze on our face, riding or rather cruising through the water not only awakened a love for nature within us but also allowed us to bring back personal beautiful moments in camera. Thank you for the support, care and guidance you showed to us.

2  Thank toufiqr445

Greetings from ET

Thank you for the great support and your reviews are our encouragement to work hard to make everyone's trip memorable.