Tantraa Home Stay
Radisson Blu Kochi(Ernakulam)
$75
$66
  • Breakfast included
Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin(Kochi (Cochin))
$97
LeMeridien.com
$91
$69
Taj Hotels
Old Harbour Hotel(Kochi (Cochin))
$135
  • Pool
All reviewscommon roomhome staymeet other travellerschillout areabudget place to stayshared bathroomcommunal kitchendouble bedroomfort cochinnice rooftopbig bathroommosquito netrestaurants and shopsfew minutes walkclean roomsperfect locationair con
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This place is so great! Not only the best location, but also has a very big and extremly relaxing living room. Especially in the evening the perfect place to chill out with friends or in the morning for the awsome breakfast. Siyad, the owner of the place, is one of the nicest and the most hospitable people I met in India. He made my stay in Kochi very relaxing and beautiful. I already recommended Tantra Home Stay to all my friends :) Really worth visiting!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We stayed 3 nights at tantraa in kochi, the rooms are as you can expect it in india when looking for budget rooms. double bed with bath including shower.

the reason why - under all circumstances - tantraa has to be chosen is the family environment there. the hosts are endeavoured to generate a relaxed atmosphere. Siyad is an awesome chef an prepares food bought at the nearby market/fishmarket in the open kitchen (if you don't want to do it yourself :)). He is also a reliable rikshaw-driver knowing the way around the place, local shops or secluded beaches. After 3 days it was a bit like leaving family ...

It is located near kochi city center, in a quiet byroad. Tantraa homestay was one of our highlights in our trip through kerala!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Myself and a friend booked to stay at Tantraa home stay,not knowing what it would be like as it was one of the cheapest we could find.

If you are heading to Fort Kochi and looking for somewhere to stay,look no further than this place. It is the best place we have stayed during my travels in general and definatley in India.

The owner is a great guy with a big heart. He will give you any advice that you need and help you with anything that he can. He is not out to make money out of anybody, he just want's his guests to enjoy their stay and have a great time in India.

The Home stay is clean,tidy and very reasonable price wise. I have no idea why anybody would bother staying anywhere else in Fort Kochi...

If i was coming back to India,there is not a single doubt in my mind, I would be booking into Tantraa streight away!

What an amazing place!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great and have wifi signal
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The owner, Siyad, is a very good person and very friendly. We stay with him only 3 nights but he made our trip more interesting sharing his friends and house. We felt there like in our own house and we saw amazing places with him!! We know that we let a good friend in Fort Cochi and we,ll try to come back. Thank you for everything Siyad

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Well, I live in Dubai and I was on 40 days holidays in India with my wife & son. My son wanted to enjoy Mansoon and he also wanted to explore Fort Cochin. A friend of mine suggested me ''Tantra Homestay'' and we zoomed to this place and stayed there for 30 days.

WOW !!! I don't think words are just enough to explain about those lovely days & wonderful experience we had in ''Tantra''. I really felt at home !!! Evenings at the ROOF TOP were literally colourful !! The manager, Mr.SIYAD is gem of a person, so friendly & kind hearted and his associates in Tantra are equally good too. They are kind to animals too. It made me surprised to see the way they give care, concern & love to a stray dog that was about to die. Siyad took him to a Vet & later I was happy to see that the dog comes back to a healthy life with the support of medicine & food they provided. My son is so fond of animals & he too joined them in ''Karma'' Thank God !!

Oh !! my God !! how friendly & sincere they are !! you won't feel that you are there for lodging. It's an ideal ''Homestay'' in it's true sense. If you intent to stay in Fort Cochin for longer time, I am sure you won't think of switching to any other place once you are in TANTRA. To me & my family, it's such a home..Sweet home in Cochin. It was sad to say goodbye to Siyad, Shaheer & Munaz, but we had no choice. I sincerely suggest all travelers to experience it.

I long to come back again, hopefully in December again :)

Room Tip: If you are with your family, I suggest DELUXE room
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family