Tripadvisor
Kochi (Cochin)
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Kerala two day tour

We did a two day Kerala tour with Bodhi Tree at extremely short notice. It was amazing! We were... read more

Reviewed today
11callumj
via mobile
South India

I've been travelling to India since 2005 every year. Mainly I come for trekking in Ladakh and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
SingleWomanTravel-IN

Recommended experiences in and around Kochi (Cochin)
from $517.77
from $212.50
from $207.00
from $169.24
More Info
All reviews india trip belur and halebid river cruise beautiful india humbling experience three week trip spice plantation house boat tour felt safe at all times marari beach an amazing experience tailor made great knowledge kerala and tamil nadu wonderful trip tea plantation our honeymoon
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2020

We booked our vacation to kumarakhom and Marari beach ( 5 nights) through Fen Jacob. Excellent choice of resorts and meticulous planning throughout our trip. He had suggested a 5 hour house boat ride and it was an amazing experience.

Personalized support throughout the complete process of booking and during the stay was very heartwarming.

Thanks Fen for a memorable holiday.
We will soon be taking your services again.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Had a 5 nights and six days trip to Kovalam and kumarkom from 28th December to 2nd Jan this year.
Fen Jacob organized a vehicle with a driver starting from airport pickup to the airport drop.
Fen is very efficient and reliable. We had no problems at all. The driver was very well behaved and courteous.
Fen even managed to get a house boat for lunch for us at the time of highest demand when most house boats were already booked.
We recommend him strongly and wish him all the very best in future.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 4, 2020

What shall I say... It was my third time traveling with Bodhi Tree so this already shows that I absolutely appreciate the service they offer.
Although I was traveling northern India this time, Fen organized the travel perfectly together with his colleague on Delhi.
Our driver was always perfectly on time, super nice and very quiet (I would freak out if I drove in Delhi traffic). The selected hotels always meet Western standards, are very clean and super comfortable, and I have always felt like home wherever I stayed.
I appreciated especially that I could blindly trust all bookings and organizations made by Fen/Bodhi Tree and did not have to worry about anything during my trip.

Big recommendation from myself and the whole family.
Can't wait to come back!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 3, 2020

This company organised a range of trips for my family and friends, which visited India for our wedding. Fen was super responsive, flexible and understandable of what the needs and preferences of friends and family. All had an incredible time and praised Fen for his professionalism and care. It was such an asset to count with this company!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed December 24, 2019

We had requested Fen to organise a stay for the family in Munnar. It was a last minute request. Mr. Fen had arranged everything very well and we had a wonderful time. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: December 2019