“Malabar Cafe Grand Hyatt Bolgatty”
Review of Malabar Cafe

Malabar Cafe
Ranked #10 of 1,240 Restaurants in Kochi (Cochin)
Description: Enjoy authentic flavours of Malabari cuisine crafted by our lady Masterchefs at this relaxed all day restaurant. Drawing on the city’s culinary and cultural legacies, fired with Malabar spices, Malabar Café offers a relaxed and quintessentially South Indian experience. Relax at our modern café that features an all day menu with Kerala region’s age-old treasured recipes crafted by our team of Chefs. Savour aromatic, spicy and exquisitely flavoured interpretations of traditional Kerala dishes just the way it was made at home.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited Grant hyatt to celebrate our wedding anniversary.

I just wanted to let you know that the cake was absolutely perfect. We agreed after the first bite that it was the best tasting cake we'd ever eaten.
And your staff is one of the most professional. Special Mention to ‘Nikhil’ who was always there to make us comfort and takes the feedback about the dinner at all the times. Thanks to him for making our day special.
Overall the experience was brilliant and enjoyed our dinner a lot.
Thanks a lot

GHKB, Manager at Malabar Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear RithuJais,

Thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor.
We are glad that you enjoyed your dining experience at Malabar cafe recently on your wedding anniversary
We would be happy to customise a new experience during your next visit and i will definitely pass your compliments to NIkhil and team
Outlet Manager-Malabar Cafe

Write a reviewReviews (125)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited Malabar cafe with family for sons first birthday. Incredible menu ,really tasty food and yummy deserts. Above all great service with a smile. Special mention for Nikhil for the personal touch.

GHKB, Manager at Malabar Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jaypattam,
Thank You for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor,
We are extremely happy to know that you had an amazing experience with us recently on your sons first birthday and will definitely pass your compliments to Nikhil and entire team ,especially Chefs for continuously maintaining great dishes

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely wonderful hotel!
The staff throughout the hotel were very professional, friendly and extremely helpful.
Mr Jinil CP and team made sure my husband and I had a wonderful time celebrating his birthday .
We indeed made special memories !!
As always, thank you again
Keep up the good work and looking forward to return as often as possible .

GHKB, Manager at Malabar Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Natashaann86,

Thank You for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor
We are glad that you enjoyed your dining experience at Malabar cafe recently on your husbands birthday. I am extremely happy to know Jinil and team were taken good care on your families special occasion.
My team and I look forward to welcome you back soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was Onam and every year we all gather for the lunch at my Mother's. However this time it just popped out of my head to have a lunch somewhere where can let loose our taste buds to its authentic and culinary experience.

I decided to take my family along with my parents, my brother and his family along with his in-laws. We were 12 of us and I must tell you all that we really had a very very wonderful time of our lives there celebrating Onam in King Style. Everyone including the Restaurant Manager made sure to make us feel special. The food was really fantastic and the boys & girls knew how to specialize each serving. More so, after the sumptuous lunch, they had organized Onam games and my children along with all the elders in my family unanimously vouched that this was one of the best Onasadya and an Onam Celebration they've ever had in their lifetime. I congratulate each and everyone at Hyatt for the wonderful hospitality and the courteous behavior. I also met another family who confessed how they like to come back to Hyatt for fine dining or for any special occasion. So I guess you guys are really hitting hard to excellence !

Great going and definitely we will be recommending Hyatt to everyone who love to "Feel Special"

GHKB, Manager at Malabar Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Margret,

Thank you for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor .

Great to have you here with us during Onam day ,We are extremely happy and proud to read your kind review..
Glad that you and your family members had great time here and enjoyed our service and culinary offerings,

My team and I look forward to welcome you back soon

Reviewed September 9, 2019

Great ambience, good food
Kid friendly
Good Biryani.Murg makhani was a little too sweet for my taste.
Palpayasam was excellent.
Will definitely recommend.

GHKB, Manager at Malabar Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Fathimarasheed2310,

Thank You for taking time to review us on TripAdvisor,We are glad that you enjoyed your dining experience at Malabar cafe recently
We all are happy to read your excellent feedback and your recommendations,
Outlet Manager -Malabar Cafe