“Wonderla is just wow! Full Day is not enough for this!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wonderla Amusement Park
Udupi, India
149 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 416 helpful votes
“Wonderla is just wow! Full Day is not enough for this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I've visited wonderla with my wife and 2 year 6 month old kid. Entry fee is Rs 520 for adults and it's free entry for my kid. Total 67 rides are there so to complete them, one day is not enough. 5 to 15 min Queue for each ride even on weekdays! (we've visited on friday) Amazing refreshing and thrilling. Worth day trip from kochi.

Here is how we reached wonderla from fort kochi. which is around 35km away from fort cochin. I failed to find cheapest way from fort kochi but after arriving here local bus people and bus conductors guided me. From fort kochi take direct bus to Kakkanad. Cost will be Rs 18 per head (as on 27th sep 2013) and it will take around 1 hour to reach there by bus. Alight at last stop and go straight, then take left then right. You'll find another bus stop in left side. Take another bus for next 6 to 8 km asking for wonderla stop. Cost will be Rs 10. Then you can walk to the ticket counter which is just 100 meters away from the main entry gate. You can also take auto rickshaw or tuk tuk from kakkanad bus stop to wonderla. which going to cost you Rs 100-120 to the main entry of Wonderela Amusement and water Park. Direct return tuk tuk or motorcycle rickshaw from fort kochi to wonderla going to cost you between Rs 1,200 to 1,500 and cab or car/ taxi rent will be around 2,000-2,500

Visited September 2013
13 Thank BantakalDotCom

• Arabic first
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“amazing feel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

in wonderla , many water slides, there are a lot of kids do play, I quickly told me Grab swimming circle, go jump into the pond, just water, the feeling spread through my whole body a burst of cool. Ah so comfortable! I climbed up the water dripping in the slide, lay at the top of the body, suddenly, as I like a small fish to slide down on the water, whiz my ears and the sound of water friction. me and my family was enjoying the cool water and the speed of pleasure, Only a few seconds, I slid under the sink, like a stone sink to the bottom.
by

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Clean and lots of fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had a wonderful experience and loads of fun.
The water rides were amazing.

Except for the whirl pool where the men folk didnt give us a good time.
so we went to the family pool instead even though there was nothing going on there.

Food was bad, no choice and lots of chaos.

but overall had a great experiance

Visited October 2012
3 Thank preethi_george
Bangalore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Bring back the Child in you”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

IF there is one destination listed on trip advisor, which I have visited more than 10 times it is Wonderla (earlier known as Veegaland). It all started when I was in school. I have gone to Wonderla with around 600 plus students and teachers at least thrice in my life during my High School days. Later, on many occasions I have gone there with smaller groups of school mates, college mates, family, friends etc.

One place which can guarantee entertainment and keep you thrilled whatever your age is --> Wonder La ! No age bars really, though you might not be allowed to try certain rides if you are having some medical conditions, which cant take the adrenalin rush !

Everyone will enjoy this experience. No need to talk anymore about the hygeine and safety, it is quite clear if you go through the posts about this place. What I love about wonderla is the fact that; every time I go there, I get to try on at least 2 new rides or adventures. Never makes you feel bored, visiting the same place over and over again. Theme parks may come and go, but wonder la is here to stay !

Visited December 2012
5 Thank jinoblr
Kochi (Cochin), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun Getaway”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

A good place to get away with family and kids. The place is quite far from main Kochi (MG Road), but was worth the drive. The park is crowded on holidays and it may be a good idea to get there on a weekday if possible. The water park is certainly much better than the other (dry) rides.

Visited August 2013