All reviews malabar cafe colony club banquet team grand lounge kids club indoor pool bolgatty island vembanad lake awesome property special thanks club room great ambience mind blowing in room dining f b amazing hospitality mouth watering
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would like to visit this hotel again and again.their customer service is amazing. This is convention hotel but people working in conference area focus in small details which is most important I believe.i have experienced many moments like this.
Thank you for all the help team Hyatt.

Trip type: Traveled on business
GrandHyattKochi, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Kochi Bolgatty, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sooraj,

Thank you for your review. Guest feedback remains the most important tool for us to measure our services and I always find it helpful when I hear back from our guests.

I am happy that you have had an enjoyable experience and my staff would be delighted to learn of your high praise.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

1.excillent property
2.best service
3.great infrastructure
4.great facility
5.huge international arena for events.
Thank you team Hyatt and banquet team for all the support during usicon 2020 conference.

Dear Eaziol,

Thank you for taking the time out to review us.

Your kind words are much appreciated and it is our constant endeavor to provide our guests with the highest standards of service and facilities. I shall definitely share your positive comments with my team.

Assuring you of our best services at all times and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a conference setup beautifully detailed and arranged.
Excellent food and service.
Now a days personal care is very rare
But Hyatt team is doing it amazingly.
Alkhamar thank you for all the support.

Dear Bibi,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am happy that you have had an enjoyable experience and will definitely share your positive feedback with my teams. Such feedback from our esteemed guests propels us further in our quest for excellence.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really a great place to be in. Top class facilities and great hospitality was what I found here. I was here for the past 2 days for usicon conference and the hospitality and service is amazing. Hats off to Alkhamar and his team. Last but not the least , food prepared by chef Pankaj and his team was a great treat for us. Cheers team !!

Dear Kurien,

Thank you for taking the time out to review us.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you once again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel. The food and service here is amazing. Had a wonderful experience here. The banquet venues are so huge and wonderful. Keep up the good work and keep rocking. All the best to the team. Good ambience and great facilities.

Dear George,

Thank you for reviewing us.

I appreciate your positive comments and I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay here with us. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your experience.

We look forward to welcoming you again.