“Perfect first home stay experience”
Review of Beena Homestay

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kochi (Cochin)
Beena Homestay
Ranked #9 of 446 Kochi (Cochin) B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stayed at Beenas at the beginning of February 2013. They arranged a pick up from the airport as I arrived very early and Beena greeted me when I arrived and showed me to my room. The homestay was perfect with big, clean simple rooms. I stayed in room one downstairs which was lovely with two windows. Breakfast and diner were great with delicious food and a great opportunity to meet others and chat about your travel and pick up tips. It's about a ten minute easy walk to the main areas and beena and her husband are always around for help and advice. They helped me to book accommodation and transport to my next destination. For the price it is fantastic value and I would definitely stay here again especially as a solo female traveller. Book it!!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Beena Homestay

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Super clean home-stay. I had the upstairs room with A/C and terrace, and I paid 2500 rps / night, and it was very simple but nice. Beena and her husband are very nice friendly people. In the room rate, breakfast and dinner are included...If you like Indian food, then is one of the best meals you can get.
The only inconvenient is the distance to the city center (about 15 - 20 minutes), although a tuktuk costs no more than 30 - 40 rps.
In downtown you can find cheaper home-stays, but I doubt as much clean as Beena home-stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank caterina h
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We were only passing through Kochi, so stayed for one night, but have good memories of being well looked after by Beena. She is a warm, friendly lady who was very kind and helpful. We also had a delicious breakfast the morning we had to leave.

There is a bookshelf with travel guides and other information if you want to browse. Very well-kept home that feels very welcoming the moment you enter. Also has computer with internet available.

Our room had everything we needed and was very clean and maintained. The aircon was crispy cool - much appreciated to escape the humidity!

Would not hesitate to recommend.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2013

like all the previous posts here: the couple is just great. so friendly people.. Rooms are very good, facilites upstairs are newer than on the ground floor. we paied like 1500rps incl dinner and breakfast. we did a backwaters day trip for around 650rps per person, with pick up and lunch. the bus comes to your place and picks you up, the family can book it for you.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This place is quite amazing. Wonderful hosts who will help you arrange a tour or a tailor. They are very kind and generous people. My room was basic but spotless. all really required. The best part of a stay at Beena's is the meals. Not only are they delicious and plentiful but you get to share them and conversation with amazing people from everywhere. I certainly advise you to book here and be confident about drivers and tailors etc that your hosts might arrange.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stayed at Beenas for just one night, but what an amazing stay it was. Right from the start, the entire family treated us like royalty. They were all very friendly and warming. The best part was the homemade Indian food that they prepared for (breakfast and dinner) WOW do they know how to cook! and the food keeps coming and coming and coming! Beena took care of our transportation fromt he airport to her and from her place to our next location. Just fantastic people running a greta business.

I brought them a snow globe from San Francisco and they put it up in their china cabinet right away!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank bucshot
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We loved Beena's Homestay: the room was clean and comfortable, the location was great and the food was really, really good. Beena and her husband were gracious and engaged and treated us as guests in their home and not just as customers. We enjoyed walking around Fort Cochin from their home and really highly recommend them. The meals were served in the dining room with the other guests and we had some charming travelors with whom to share stories.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family