“Good stay but lots of scope for improvement. ..”

Quality Airport Hotel
Ranked #47 of 229 Hotels in Kochi (Cochin)
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed her for one night.. Stay was good, staff were very helpful, food was good, only problem was dirty toilet, which I have mentioned in hotels feedback book... good choice if you have a morning flight to catch form cochin international airport..

7  Thank Preshith_S

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stayed here on our way back from Munnar. It is very close to airport & convinient for the travellers. The rooms are excellent, cosy .. food is good too. However only one suggestion, please keep the swimming pool ready for the guests to use.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool are nice
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Hi I stayed here for a night on 10 April 2013, we checked in quiet late at about 11 PM, if you are checking in late make sure that you have your dinner before you check in since there are no restaurants outside the hotel and the in house Hotel restaurant closes at 10:30. Luckily we had food outside. About the Hotel, the rooms are bit old but clean, the bathrooms are clean, check in was smooth. Breakfast is good and they offer you free pick up and drop to the airport.

Overall a good choice of hotel for short visit.

2  Thank Harish342
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Hi Guys ,

I stayed here from 26/3/13 to 29/3/13. I had a fantastic service from front office staff (Guest Service Team) as I am a regular client. I had ordered carrot juice with ginger for myself and orange juice for my friend, along with breakfast. The waiter notified me that no orange juice available, after 15 minutes and the carrot juice he brought had no ginger in it. When I brought this to his attention, he said, “no it is with ginger”, and then I had to ask my friend to taste it to confirm, then brought carrot juice with ginger. After that breakfast, I could have my next meal only after 42 hrs. I suffered from food poison, started to have tummy pain and had 6 loose bowel motions and my friend had been to toilet for 3 times. Who ever reading this review can make out the real pain, as i need on that night. .. Food poison is not the right thing to have while your travel .. They have improved their room cleanliness and other facilities wise. But, terrible food and highly priced (250ml Orange juice cost 250 INR) . We can stay in this hotel, but be aware of the terrible food they supply.

Thanks
Sam

Room Tip: Maharaja's Suit is okay ..
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lookitout A
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My family used the quality airport hotel as stay over before moving to Palakkad and then Kumarakonam. Its was a wonderful stay the rooms and bathrooms were clean (thank you Jessy) the Taxi driver who took us around Kochi (Needhi I think his name was) was patient and very helpful with suggestions and pointers. The breakfast was superb the dinner needed a little work or perhaps I ordered the wrong dish (moile fish curry). The hotel is a brilliant stop over to get ones bearings right and acclamatize. The front desk staff in the night and the lady in the morning were very helpful. Thank you and keep it up.

Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We were so happy to have such a clean, comfortable, easy end of our 2 month trip to India before we flew out for home. Quality Hotel helped make our India exit less stessful! Free breakfast and last dinner was good with excellent happy service. Free on time taxi to airport. We definately recomment this great spotless hotel!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: We had the excellent captains suite.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
varghese1965, General Manager at Quality Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Mr.Wayne,

Namaskaaram from Quality Airport Hotel,

Thank you very much for your sincere and motivating comments about us. It will go a long way to inspire us and we look forward for your next visit.

Regards,

Varghese.K.E.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stayed here on 18th January. this place has awful service. I asked fir long island ice tea abducted they gave me ice tea normal and said this is long island ice tea.

The waiters say something and then they do not agree on what they Said earlier . food is pathetic!

Moreover , the room service is very poor

Room is ok but there's nothing around here.

• Stayed: January 2013
varghese1965, General Manager at Quality Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the review . At the outset let me apologise for the mistake made by my waiting team. Having said that please find the explaination from my side. When you checked in the staff at the reception very clearly told you that the room service and restaurant is only upto 10.30 pm. Whereas you had come to the restaurant at 10.45 pm still we entertained you since you are our inhouse guest. The staff at the restaurant requested to place the order so that we can avoid a delay for which your response was very negetive. Still we managed to serve you the food. again you had asked for a long island icetea which was not in our menu , though my waiter made a mistake by serving you a normal ice tea, my manager came and apologised and changed the order at 11.15 pm and shown the courtesy This is being the fact, we are sill apologetic to what happened to our guests because we value our customers and we want you to come to us next time when you are in Kochi. Looking forward to serving you better next time .Thanks and regards,

Varghese.K.E.