“Felt cheated”

Quality Airport Hotel
Ranked #37 of 212 Hotels in Kochi (Cochin)
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Phoned the hotel to ask if we could have an extra night to relax around the pool before our long trip home, that was not a problem. Only to find that when we got to the hotel, the pool was filthy and out of use, no sun beds or deck chairs, no pool bar as advertised, total sham of a hotel. Staff were helpful and gave us the conference chairs to sit around the pool and a free lunch but this was not what we wanted to do before a long flight.. Get your act together " Quality" Airport Hotel

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Reviewed November 7, 2012

we stayed in transit.hotel is comfortable,staff counties, food tasty .good for this cost.
It is incorrect and discourteous to ask a guest to at least write particular no of word for review.It is more guided by one's ability to express his thoughts in as many words as he likes and not as per Ur desire.
My taking a review U are not doing an obligation to the Guest ,rather He is .( Hope it is 100 now?)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We have been in kerala for a few weeks now and have stayed in many different hotels 4star and up while being here.. our last night in kerala before we head off to agra was last night and it was spent here in the quality airport hotel. this place is absolutely brilliant...
The staff are the most friendliest helpful professional and welcoming group of ppl myself and hubby have ever met.. the rate is soo cheap for the standard you get here.. ill be honest.. i didnt xpect a whole heap as i thought' ah well its just a stop over airport hotel' but its truelly 5 star in my book..
The beds are comfy and pillows perfect.. rooms are perfectly equipped with nice decor.
Lovely bar and restaurant is beautiful, the chef came out and we had a great laugh chatting away to him. The food wa delicious and the wine was yummmmmy. i havent had a great deal of nice wine in my stay in kerala so this was a nice surprise!

Hubby and I both said 'we wish we could take this hotel to agra with us' because the service and amenities are brilliant. We will definitely return without a doubt and i'd happily recommend anyone to go there.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank antsinwonderland
Management response:Responded October 22, 2012

Dear Mrs& Mr.

It is indeed a pleasure to read your review about our hotel in Trip advisor. We are delighted to note that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and hospitality.Your comments abot us will go a long way for our team and it will motivate all of us . Thank you very much for your feedback and look forward for your next visist.

Varghese.K.E., General Mnager.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I came to Cochin to attend a marriage function .This was the first time am staying in this hotel.They picked me from airport and drop @ hotel.The front office of the hotel is not only front office for the hotel but also a good guide for me as i was on first visit.When i explained them about my plan,they suggest me some which can also include in the time period of my trip.The service was one of the best i found in the hotel,They want what i want at that time.The room service was next thing attracted me .The standard of services provided by all staff was superb.Not only quantity but also quality of Quality foods was good.Next time quality hotel will be a definitely part of trip.

Room Tip: Ask Room No 201
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Jerin_27
Management response:Responded September 25, 2012

Dear Mr.Jerin,

Thank you very much for your comments . We are happy to note that you had enjoyed your stay and our hospitality. these reviews will help us a lot in achieving our customer delight services . Looking forward to hear from you. Thank you once again.

Varghese.K.E.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were 2 families stayed 2 times in this hotel to catch our morning flights in time to Bangalore and Colombo. This is a small hotel 3 minutes drive from airport. Hotel has a bar, swimming pool and nice restaurant. The fish curry served during lunch was so delicious. They also have a nice variety menu different from other hotels. We got free upgradation to Caption Suite during our next visit. The staff was so friendly especially the ones at the reception. They arranged a good ayurvedic massage for me at a nearby place. If you have a morning flight, inform the reception in advance and try to settle the hotel bill in the night. Also book your breakfast in the night itself so you will not loose time while check out. Try different types of food if you have time.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms facing pool for a good view.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SanjeevNair
Reviewed August 22, 2012

An ideal hotel for families for a day or two., their staff are very friendly and helpful. We checked in at morning because of a strike. The front office staff suggested me a package that include all meal, massage and stay in one of their superior room . I got a free upgrade to their Maharaja Suite.I was offered unlimited beverages also in their bar and in the restaurant which sounded very interesting on a hartal day . my kids really enjoyed the stay by using their baby pool and doll house this made me to put all my tensions of a hartal away .I suggest this hotel as my first preference for staying near Cochin airport to remember a hartal with good memories because if no hartal, I would not have experienced this hotel and its hospitality.

Room Tip: I checked in room #204, The Maharaja suite which the staff upgraded since I was with 2 kids also. I...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tvnathan
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This is first time am staying in this hotel and feel like have been there for many years, the first experience was awesome for me ,they welcomed me with the folded hand in their traditional way from the security staff to the gm of the hotel .The staff of the hotel were excellent in their own field and have very helping hand .They checked me in to the 203 that was an excellent room with wooden paneling and a view to the pool and lawn that view also make us to the peaceful mood .And they had a good choice of menu from the traditional stuff to the continental dishes. They have hi speed WI-Fi in lobby and its free of cost but they don’t have the WI-Fi in rooms. They have a very interactive staff and that made my stay even more interesting. And I like to appreciate the management to having bunch of quality staff around

Room Tip: Room 203 is an excellent room a wooden paneling a view to the pool it nice calm and quiet hand had a...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank 72christina72
Management response:Responded August 4, 2012

Dear Christina,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback which is a great motivation for my team .Your feedbacks are treated as signages for improvement in our products and services. we are in the process of improving our wi fi in the property.

Tahnks a tonne .