A great place to stay in Kerala. After 24 hours on airplanes from the USA, Saj arranged a taxi from the airport at 0345am. They had a room ready for me at 0500am when I got to Sajhome with hot water, ac, and a comfortable bed. I stayed for 4 nights and slept well each night. The Indian breakfast is great, fresh pineapple juice was my favorite. Very convenient walk to everything in Fortcochi, and Saj arranged a great backwater tour for me the day after I arrived. The wireless internet was down one night while I was staying there, and Saj invited me into his family living room where I used their personal computer to send a couple emails. Everyone in the family could not have been any nicer. Again, a great place to stay and a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Kerala Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala