Sajhome
HolidayInn.com
$65
LeMeridien.com
  • Pool
Taj Malabar Resort & Spa Cochin(Kochi (Cochin))
$97
Taj Hotels
$86
$69
Taj Hotels
Old Harbour Hotel(Kochi (Cochin))
$135
1,482 results
All reviewssaj homemr sajsaj's wifepineapple juicekeralan breakfastfort cochinexcellent driverdelicious keralantrain ticketsgave us a maphome stayevery morningbackwaters tourairport pickupbreakfast was deliciousa great place to staytravel arrangements
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Saj and his family make you very comfortable and look after your needs, answer questions and suggest itineraries without being at all pushy. Our room was comfortable and clean, though we did hear the call to prayer early each morning, and the Keralan breakfasts were the best we had in India. Saj recommended places for us to stay in the places we wanted to visit after Fort Kochi and they were also excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I cannot think of anything negative to say about the Sajhome-stay. First of all, what a lovely family, Natasha is a dear and went over the business portion upon my arrival. She also recommended fantastic restaurants nearby. Location is perfect for walking all over Fort Cochin. Pick up from the airport and all drivers I needed were all professional, reliable and helpful. Breakfast was always a delicious taste of Kerala cooking including a fresh fruit smoothie and tea outside on the lovely patio. I came to Saj home-stay unprepared with no plans, just ideas and Saj took care of all my plans and organized a wonderful trip. Saj even got me an impossible train ticket to Goa. I stayed in an air-conditioned room which was wonderful as the weather was extremely hot and humid when I was there. I could not have slept without it. ATM is located downstairs with restaurants and small grocery stores just down the street. I had a fantastic visit.

Room Tip: I had a big comfortable bed with air-conditioning. Window facing the street and had no problem with noise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stayed at Saj Home twice during our trip to India and both times were made to feel extremely welcome. A bottle of water on arrival along with tea and the best breakfast in the whole of India is a great place to start. Saj is great for organising any onward travel as well as transfers to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Arriving in Cochin was a breath of fresh air - friendly, safe, lots of fellow travellers and shops!

But staying at Saj Guesthouse was even more amazing. They are a lovely family and are willing to help for anything that you ask. The rooms are lovely and very very clean.

The daughter serves breakfast with a beautiful smile before she goes to school, something that makes you feel at home

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for three nights with my wife and daughter and we were very impressed with the incredible hospitality and care.Mr Saj has many contacts and is knowledgeable in his field time .He arraged the pickup and drop from the airport at very reasonable price. Kerala breakfast is delicious and the service great.
I highly recommend this homestay

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family