My boyfriend and I stayed at Sajhome in September. Saj and his family were wonderful hosts. We were given a map of the area which was super useful, and Saj gave us an overview of his suggested walking tour and restaurants. Restaurant suggestions were great, we had some very tasty meals.
The rooms in the hotel we're spacious and clean. We stayed in two rooms (we returned to the hotel after a 4 day trip) one on the ground floor at the back which was nice and quite, and one on the 1st floor with a balcony which was a bit noisier but we enjoyed the balcony.
The breakfast was delicious. We were even offered breakfast before departure at 4am, very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Kerala Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala