We stayed at this homestay for just over a week. We loved the place and enjoyed walking around the Fort area. Saj, family and staff are wonderful hosts ensuring that you have everything you need. The room ( number 3) was roomy, and very clean and comfortable, though the plumbing can get a little smelly at times, but this is India. The breakfasts Kerala style were exceptional. Something different each morning and served on the small balcony by the friendly staff. What a great place to stay. Saj will give you a map also and send you to all the attractions and the best restaurants. Thanks Saj and family for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Kerala Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala