Sajhome is small, with excellent service and position in context to whether you want to visit by ferry the hectic Ernakulam center, visit sights on FortCochi, or nearby local streets that has a lot of good shops (which are not in the touristarea), or the beach (not a swimmingarea) and more European style buildings.
You could not get better service what regards to book for tours or hire a cab. And the Keralite-breakfast, which I missed so much, is just as good as ever as well as the fresh juices.
I lost my voice and had some nasty cough during the visit. Don't hesitate to ask for help in such a situation. Got some good tea that eased a little.
This was my second return to Sajhome and will continue to visit it, whenever I return. This time we went away from one night and returned so I had to change room. Whichever room you get it is just as beautiful and decorated with care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Kerala Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala