I stayed at Sajhome in Fort Cochin twice. Once in January and again in February. Both times I had a great stay. Saj is an amazing host. He does everything efficiently and enthusiastically. The first time I was there, he planned a wonderful trip for me to Munnar. (Driving there, I shared a car with a wonderful Australian couple.) He offers amazing advice on things to do around Fort Cochin. He enjoys looking after his guests and it's rare to find such amazing service.
The house itself is cosy and spotlessly clean. There's a pleasant outdoor area where breakfast is served every day (wonderful authentic south Indian food). I had the front room, which overlooked the road. But the windows are such good quality I was never bothered by road noise. It was a nicely decorated cosy room, with good air conditioning, hot water and a TV.
If you're planning on visiting Fort Cochin, I would highly recommend staying at Sajhome. I'd definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Kerala Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala