This is the very first review that I've written on TripAdvisor and I'm happy to be writing it for Sajhome. All the good reviews that you read about this homestay is true. Saj and Sia are both very accommodating and hospitable in every way. The service here is spot on! Things that they didn't need to do, they did for us and undoubtedly, for other guests too. My husband and I experienced very bad food poisoning in a restaurant in town and were meant to leave the next morning to Alleypey but couldn't as we were too sick. Saj accommodated our request to stay another 2 nights & also took care of us with his own natural remedies (it worked!). We had everything served to our bedroom for 2 days - all prepared by his wife at home. We were so appreciative as we didn't see ourselves getting this treatment had we stayed in a hotel. Thank you Saj, Sia and family! If we come back to Kerala, we'll no doubt be staying at Sajhome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sajhome is located right at the heart of Fort Kochi. All the tourist attractions are 5-10 minutes walkable distance. You are staying with a Kerala family. So you can enjoy Kerala delicious food and provide genuine tour information, further travel assistance, Arrange taxis, flight tickets, Train tickets, Bus tickets, Cultural dances, Martial arts, Indian classical Music, Genuine Ayurvedic Massage, Accommodation in next destination, Package tour, 24 Hour overnite House boats in Alleppey or in Kumarakom, 3-7 hours Village backwaters cruise etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sajhome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sajhome Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Sajhome Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala