“GOOD HOTEL. ENJOYED THE TRIP”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Munnar Castle

Munnar Castle
Ranked #7 of 14 Idukki B&B and Inns
New Delhi, India
“GOOD HOTEL. ENJOYED THE TRIP”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

I and my wife stayed in the DELUXE ROOM of the hotel from 20th February 2014 to 23rd Feb.14.
Location is good, Service Good, Cleanliness is there. Hotel Staff & Management were Nice. Good Food. We had all our food, from their Restaurant through out our Stay. Since, recently I got a Franchise for Holiday Package, I thought it is good to first USE it before offering to someone & Really it PROVED to be WORTH.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Surat, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

v stayed here in nov 2011 .overall its a budget hotel.location is also gd.its an average hotel. food quality is good.there a mahavir restaurant wchich is a vry goodveg restaurant nearby, location is ok ok.bt munaar is jst awesme.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

I went with my family and we had a very good time there. Rooms were clean and room service is also good. I also really like the food . They arranged for us a special fire camp .I would say its worth staying there.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank priyaJagannathan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

I booked this hotel room for my parents. when they reached there, the hotel management said the room is not available and they shifted my parents to a nearby hotel which was not even worth 500 bucks. I called cleartrip, but that also didn't help. I would recommend to look for some other hotels. Cheaters this people are.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Travelers are raving about these Idukki hotels

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for night...as rooms was not available in hotel hill view for sencond day out of my two day stay at munnar.When all goods hotels were full I found that this hotel is empty. They arranged my room at fifth floor...I found that only i am staying at fifth floor and all other rooms are empty...They also switch off the corridor light in the evening which was very inconvnient for me...Rooms were moderate (as they renovated the hotel recently) and bath room was not very clean...Service quality is also not very good..Avoid if you have other options.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stayed for 2 days in this Hotel.. Its like a lodge.. Service was very poor. dont expect response before 45 mins.. in our package dinner was included which the hotel staff said you people can eat 200/- per couple :|..that was disgusting.. we changed it afterwards. The room is clean, but still not a worth a weird smell flows in the room.. Not prefered for couples. Please check another hotels in same budget. Poor..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Service was very poor, room was untidy,bed sheet and bed cover was in doubt, no continuous hot water supply. Staff attitude is very poor, no customer care. Free breakfast with booking was not in an acceptable standard.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

2 Thank Rajeshkumar D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Idukki
Westwood Riverside Garden Resorts
#59 of 95 in Munnar
Woodpecker Resort
Woodpecker Resort
#8 of 8 in Pothamedu

Been to Munnar Castle? Share your experiences!