All together, we had a great and relaxing time on the boat. The staff were great and the food was delicious. The surroundings were simply stunning. However, the boat needs a little bit of an upgrade for this price.
* extremely nice staff and very helpful
* food was delicious but the portions are enormous!
* you can ask to stop in markets, fish markets or in villages for a massage. We Stopped at a fish shop and got some fish and prawns and also in a market
* the AC works extremely well
* two single bed together do NOT make a double bed, we booked the deluxe boat so that was a bit of a let down
* the shower system is very poor
* although specified, remember there are no beverages available on board, you need to buy it at the office but their selection is pretty basic. I would suggest you do a bit of shopping before boarding!
* there is a need of refreshing furniture wise. For this price, it could be a little bit smarter
* they stop sometimes for the night in very busy places surrounded by other boats
Although there are more "lows" than "highs". The lows aren't too inconvenient. We would do a boat trip again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.